Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Salem Massachusetts

Witches are big business in Salem.
This is a line of people who've already bought their tickets and are waiting to get in.
The gift shop; as far as I got in the crush; was three deep at the counter.
If it's this busy in July I can't imagine what October 31st is like.
They had a fabulous witch's cap that I'd have bought for Halloween decor if I still had a house to decorate!



Why does a Psychic Faire have to advertise?




I thought "readings" were illegal everywhere.



How many places can you wear a t-shirt with a witch on it?


What are the classes for?

All of the above?

Is 'mediumship' a word?

Wouldn't you kind of like to sit in on a workshop just to see if you could keep a straight face?

Aura photos?

Just the other day I was thinking "Where could I get custom fangs today?"
Heck, I thought it was a lost art.

In a serious vein (get it - get it) there are some profoundly strange people wandering around the streets here and I don't think all of them are tourists.


1 comment:

  1. I think that's why some were burned at the stake. The moral is--don't be too strange!!

    ReplyDelete