Sunday, March 23, 2014

St Patrick's Day




We don't really need an excuse, but St Patty's Day just screams for a celebration!



Toni and I pre-parade and pre-party.


Bella in her golf cart with us as we line up for the parade. She has spotted (a) another dog or (b) a squirrel.


Lots of squirrels

More celebrants and Toto the dog. 


Jane and her dog.


He has lots of green ornaments hanging off the cart.


We've lined up and moved around the block.


Viking Leprechaun?


More reorganizing of the parade vehicles. The bicycle and covered wagon belongs to Ian, who portrayed my son in the play.


I don't know this woman, but I'd like to. She seems like a fun kinda gal, huh?

 

I love the roof treatment on this cart! I think it must be a tiki umbrella.



Some people will photograph anything!


You simply can not imagine the work it took to line up all the golf carts. It would seem that alcohol  may impair judgement. Green vodka was present along with beer.........beer.........beer.........

Toni and I have great plans for a cart design next year. 
Warning: It will be R-rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment