Thursday, February 7, 2013

S P I

We drove to South Padre for lunch this week.
The seafood is amazing there, and we wanted to beat the early spring break students.
In a few weeks the beach will be solidly packed with nubile young people and bitter jealousy will make the trip impossible for me to stand.



I spent most of my life in mid-America so this sign is humorous to me. And the sign is always flashing.



Outdoor seating at Pier 19 - one of our favorite places to eat at Padre.


Temperatures are record-setting this week - 88 degrees today - so people were eating inside.



Click on the above photo to find the fishermen in waders.


It's not the life for everybody but we're making it work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious! Warm weather and eating outside sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete