Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coen and the Pontoon



Coen's first cruise on the pontoon he was careful to use sunscreen.
The temperatures were so high it was tough even on the water.



Coen is driving now that we've left the cove and you can see he's got a relaxed style behind the helm. He actually can't see over the windshield so why look forward. When Grandpa offered a course correction it was not received well at all. Coen wasn't sold on the experience of boating in general. If Coen is at the lake he wants to be swimming, not messing around with all the other stuff! I couldn't wait to see him tube for the first time. I just knew he'd love riding the tube with his dad and I'd get tons of great pictures for the blog. Well, I was wrong.........REAL wrong! Coen wanted no one on the tube. Not me, not Amber, not Dad and certainly not Coen. Maybe next year.

1 comment: