Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pat O'Brien's


We went to Pat O'Brien's for lunch today.
For those of you who don't know, 
Pat O'Brien's is an Irish Pub -
.
serving Cajun food-
.
in a Tex-Mex city.


Of COURSE I forgot my camera!
.
I brought a few things back to show you!.

A napkin with 
drink recipes...



Earl loves the to-go bag!
.





Pat O'Brien's is also famous for inventing the Hurricane
and they will happily sell you the mixer.



I will happily buy it.
.
.
The Hurricanes are $8 -
and worth every penny!
.
.
Sadly, the food was not as good as I'd hoped.
Our friends Jake and Candy are Cajuns, and their cooking has spoiled me.
If we are lucky enough to hook up with them this winter I'm hoping for a cooking lesson.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! If you'll make the drinks, I'll make the gumbo!

    ReplyDelete