Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Headed to Texas

The night before we left.
Jeff, Coen and Amber stopping by.
.
The younger man I'm in love with.

.
Winston lays on the back of the sofa with his head on my shoulder while I read.
.
.
We have stopped in Waco Texas for 2 days.
.
By now most of the residents of the park are long timers.
Many of those people personalize their sites, like the one below.

.
As you can see this area has been added to - a golf cart, grill, bird feeders and planters -
A Harley parked in front,
.
plus
.
A coffin???????????
.
O K, that's a first!
.
There's no way I can walk away from this!
I went to the office and asked for the story behind the casket.
The woman in the office was stunned and had to have it pointed out.
I hooked up Bella and walked her down the street, discovering that the coffin is a trailer.
Still something I've never seen before; a casket with brake lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment